Thursday, April 29, 2010

study week

wow~~~

its really a LONG LONG study week><


im feel like leave school long time d><
even..
its just fewdays><
haha~~~

this few days just keep on playing FB...
eating...
sleeping...
ASTRO-ing...
celerating.....

haha><
non-stop go outing!!!
and today i need to finish my data job...so..no time for study again><
and tomolo...
IRON-MAN 2 with my friend><
again and agian><
i hope...
i really can study more in sat+sun later><
hahaha~~~



hmmm...




UTAR PC block...
i starting miss u leh><
cos...
its really a lot of fun during study there...

but next sem...might not><


due to MYFAULT...
so...
my timetable and cat timetable are totally different with others><


only same in lecture class...




ya...
my fault><
stop blaming me...
i know its my fault!!!








sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment