Thursday, January 27, 2011

生活

How do you define your life?

Simple?
Wonderful?
Exciting?
Boring?
Suck?????



I will say
my life is full of "problem"


problem here means
something I should resolve
something good and something bad


for example
study life=assignments and questions
these are what should I complete it by myself...
maybe,
some of THEm will come for help...
Im not sure,
Maybe...
I will failed in resolution
and
Maybe
the problem will accompany me along the life.



Life,
is my whole life.
life,
is console of my soul~

3 comments:

  1. I rather you take that as a
    "challenge"

    It's sound better~ ha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im old,Im lazy to do so>>
    hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..
    A lazy person won't get themselve in trouble.
    As they actually wish to live as an old man,
    with a peace and harmony life.
    Where no problem and trouble along.
    hahah !

    And I'm the one~

    So the conclusion is, you ain't lazy enough.
    =)

    p/s well.. is just a comment. don't take it serious.ha!

    ReplyDelete