Saturday, January 8, 2011

OPEN DAY

today,
I was working for the open day
as a registration for talks.


I met a lot of parent and potential students today.


I am envy them...
their parent bring them from other place to here just for looking at the campus
listen for the talk
and maybe campus tour...
some of them from early in the morning until evening.
listens to a lot of talks,
ya...
the boring one><


They look so free...

because
I dun think my parent will accompany me to listen for those talks><
boring lar...
somemore
they might dun understand.

I still remember that from form 4
I deciding my courses to study
I deciding where to study
I deciding all the thing
the result too.



Imma like
too independent.
I hope my parent can "control" my decision,
my choice...
but they wouldn't.
some of the people might say: that's great,you have ur right and freedom.
but I said: sometime I need people opinion and support.




Hmmm...
I have decided something.
next time
If I have children
I must bring them to open day
to listen to the talks
to helps them on choosing course
to give them opinions
to accompany them if they are alone in new environment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment