Friday, December 31, 2010

make a wish

2011


a nice number><



yeah,from today...
we are living in 2011.
A new year...
rabbit year in chinese calender.



nothing special for 2011
just...
a new year loh!


but Im still countdown it with friend with happiness.


I met a senior there,
he is partime singer
and when he came to talk with us
he asked us why we go there for countdown
but not somewhere got fireworks?
we hope to go...
but everywhere is full of PEOPLE...
so...
never mind><
we syok sendiri ok d><
ahhahahhahahaha...we're enjoy enough~







open FB this morning
everyone is wishing happy new year and also made a lot of wishes...
to be healthy
to be richer
to happiest
and more and more...






therefore,
I would like to make some wishes too.

erm...


1:hope my tummy will be healthier lar...dun always gastric
2:hope my smile will always there lar...1 day 30 mins(as promised)
3:hope...my tears can rest for a year...
4:hope my families all happy and safe always
5:hope all my friends stay peaceful
6: I hope I could be a better women!!!
7:reserved...


hahaha...enough loh!
dun be too greedy lar...next year wish again la!

No comments:

Post a Comment