Saturday, February 13, 2010

chinese new year eve

13.02.2010 raining day



i were went out for new year cloths
with jun & muimui


1 utama really a......
freaking big place to me><
we were lost in 1 utama><

and my legs are freaking tired now><



haha~~~
i thought i can rest after the reunion dinner
but...
my mum was wake me up from dream><
she wants me to fetch her out to buy beverages n some oranges>///<

aiyor~~~
i want sleep lar!!!!



sigh~~~



we are back after bought all she wants
but...




at the time...
raining heavy pula>///<



luckily i brought along my spesc when driving><
is really hard to drive well when raining if without bluenie(my specs)


unluckily...
we were all got wet in the rain><


sejuk~sejuknya~~~~~~~



hope that i wont sick agian><
dun want to be someone who worry to...
hahaha!!!
amitabha><
im a healthy babe~

No comments:

Post a Comment