Saturday, February 27, 2010

moody

today is lantern festival...

suppose to be a happy day
but...
something
and
somebody make it worst><


ya...
the one always the source to make me feel that i need to
leave home><


haiz~~~
why he is my brother???
why???
only him...
the another brothers i have are...
almost prefect
then y should has him?
a troublesome one><


not just me...
even my mum,my dad, and my brothers also think ,like wat im thinking now...
why was him very different with us?
can he just be normal a bit?
can he just less making trouble to us?
can he changed?


i love him...
my dearly bro...
i know that he also the one i love to n i care to...
dun continue wat he doing now...
im...
beh tahan><
i scare one day coming
i will be changed to hate him...


please...
let me be a girl who is happy n enjoy my life>///<

No comments:

Post a Comment