Wednesday, February 10, 2010

reminder

as i believe

you all know that how forgetful im><




hahaha~




i will forget how old im(on purpose)
i will forget to bring stg VERY important
i will forget what had just happened
i will forget what i have said
i will forget what i have lie
i will forget remove the pendrive from pc
i will forget to close the door when i have open the air-cond
i will forget to turn the light on when night is coming
i will forget what i have bought
and sure that i forget to eat also!!!






wow~~~

a lot of thing i forgot>///<


but only the memory between me and u
a bit hard for me to forget
even just put down><

3 months...





i feeling better recenlty



busy life starting
no time for me to think about this
no time for me to continue it...



hmmmmmm...


ya>///<

i should have a personal reminder

to remind me to eat regulary
to remind me drink more water
to remind me to bring along the thing
to remind me be happy & smile always
to remind me dun be frown
to remind me always be myself
and so on so on (luqman)



my reminder~~~
why are you?
do you know that im already here to wait for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment