Wednesday, March 17, 2010

concern

18 march 2010 cloudy

I hope you can be the first one who come n comfort me...



but you are not!!!










you are the last person
2 days...i wait for 2 days
even a stanger also come to comfort me
but...
where are you when i really need you?

you are in the happy mood with your fren?
you are in other "world"
which is totally different with me
as you said
you have your own friends
im have my own friends
ya...
but what i need not just a friend
is...you!


everytime im in bad mood
no one can make me laugh...smile as well
but you can
do you know how important you are for me?
you don't know...






im wrong





i thought you can be the one
i thought you are who im finding
i thought you can be like him
i thought you like me...





im wrong...














i will start to recover my heart
from now

2 comments:

  1. yoyo,他不是他,这是事实。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我知道他不是他,我只是希望它可以填补以前的洞。
    谁知道,他现在制造了另一个!!!
    他妈的!!!

    ReplyDelete