Thursday, March 18, 2010

Excavator

feel like im an excavator><


continuous dig a hole for myself to fall in



hahaha><
its shame!!!





what i want to treat myself like this?
why cant i live more easily n happy?


and why are you?
why not other's?
why not someone can treat me more better?
why???
why are you so different recently?
something wrong is it?
do i did wrong???
tell me please...
unless i wont try to guess this guess that here><
is....suffer for me!




my mind full of you
when im eating
walking
daydreaming
facebook-ing
eating
bathing
laughting
crying
sleeping
...........




is only you!!!




are you same with me?
no...i know you are not!!!


but why im always the last person u think of...
you din care of me anymore like last time
are you really busy?
can you let me know?
can you call me for awhile?
can you understand more about me???



can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment