Sunday, August 8, 2010

reddy

yoohooooo~~~




I just bought a new laptop for myself...after the ptptn><
hahaha~
i should not do that.
ya...i shouldn't.



but...
I done it.




Never mind lar...







is already a FACT now.





Somemore im happy with my Reddy.



Its look elegant, nice, pretty....just like me><
XD...




hmmm...
but I havent "report" it to my family.
may be this evening will call my mum.
I think she back from trip already.
a bit miss her.
but........................
she might call me before i call her.
haha...




Last two days,
Im alone at PJ home.
milo n ahbao went back hometown.
lucikly i got Irene and Gary,
they accompany me to PC fair(ya,i bought my reddy there)
then sport carnival.



AAAAARRRGGHHHHHHH........
I hate sport carnival.
Its make me become roasted chicken wings,
and my face,,,
TT
I hate "sun"
>///<







No more next time to let me sun burn like this again><
although I like red,but not at my face n arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment