Saturday, January 16, 2010

down in the mouth

i have learn a new proverb
"down in the mouth"
is means tat upset,unhappy, and onlt a sad face ppl can show...

ya...is just like what im now...
not crying but...feeling down!!!

because i realise that somebody going to be far away from me...
something was chenged...
is just that i dont want to admit it for long time...
is...no choice for me now!!!'
everything be shown...
force me to admit and accept it!!!

if you are the one really know me'
you must know that how long i have being sad about it......
since the day im happy to doing the things were hurting me now>///<

my motto:::ya...im a stupid>///<


stupid because always be confident with myself, my thinking, my opinion><
stupid because always believe that everything can be change...
is true...but is changed to worst><
haha~

i know that god always be "stand" beside us...
he makes evrything,he knows everything...
he makes me in the down , he knows that how upset i be...
and...
he makes somebody/something to me...a new 1...
because he knows that the new one may the one i really need and suitable for me...
i will always believe what i facing is just a ordeal
to make myself be more stronger...i think lar><

thank for every bad things happening...
thank god...
amitabha><

No comments:

Post a Comment