Sunday, July 11, 2010

an accident

i should blame on myself



how stupid i am...






1st time
I cant count the actual distance
and i crashed other's car><












moody+moody=accident







I know all is my fault
I knew...

after the accident
you are still the 1st person cross my mind
I hope I can call you
but I have not enough courage to do so
I just message you
tell you I was having accident
your advise are still the same
you still remember what I have told you long long time ago
so,
only you know why i'll be like this
only you know the reason
only you
is the one I trust



I should not think too much

I should know who I am!
sorry~
always disturb you and make you worry><
and thank you,
your concern is always the warmest....just like a sun.




after kacau-ing you~
I login to FB
rubbish-ing with Mr.Mok,cat,ahpek...
and my mood was better

you always told me I have a lot of frens
I never admit it

but now,I would like to say "thank you" to my frens who concern me~
thanks~
my life cant fulfill without you all!